Scrum Master Coach, Agile Chapter
Volvo Group (VG) has set clear ambitions for 2030 including to be 100 percent fossil-free, safe and more productive. Additionally, we aim to have 50/50 revenue split between physical products and services.
To reach this ambition we have decided to transform our IT landscape into a modular & scalable North Star Architecture, change the organizational structure of D&IT and move towards a modern way of working where we deliver value at scale. With the introduction of the Stable Team Framework, we will have agile as way of working in all teams and we move from project to product thinking, meaning there is an end-to-end lifecycle ownership for all work that we do, from idea to development to operations. We collaborate as one team, we are empowered, and we take ownership of our collective outcome and impact.
As Scrum Master Coach, you will work closely with scrum masters in Group Digital & IT, to improve our stable teams’ agile way of working and with our chapter to align in ways of working and provide one agile coaching experience across our D&IT community.
We have an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We have clear common ambitions, and we create the future together.
What you will do
As Scrum Master Coach, you will be an important catalyst in executing the agile transformation within the Digital & IT community and the Volvo Group. In this role, you will guide and support a team of scrum master and together influence the adoption of agile values, principles, and methodologies across the organization. You will be a key contributor in executing the next step towards new operating model and secure an in-depth understanding of agile culture and values through our scrum masters. You will be part of our Agile Chapter and collaborate with a team of Scrum Master coaches. These will be some selected responsibilities:
- Support the transformation road map to implement agility across the organization
- Help the Scrum Masters to have a deep understanding of their role and the underlying agile principles and values
- Train and coach Scrum Masters across Group Digital & IT in Agile ways of working, enable establishment of high-performing agile teams focused on improving value delivery and customer satisfaction for their respective products
- Establish agreements about the coaching relationship, process, plans and outcomes for the overall coaching engagement as well as those for each coaching session
- Establish and maintain a community for Scrum Masters, and create a safe, supportive environment that enables mutual respect, trust, creativity, and opportunities for new learning
- Understand, identify and encourage behaviors necessary to drive maturity in an agile environment
- Implement common way of working across the scrum master community through methods and best practices in compliance with standards, technologies, and trends
- Run Experiments and collect feedback to continuously improve our agile guidance, training materials and content
- Mentor on how to promote relentless improvement and continuous learning through transparency, inspection, and adaptation
- Actively contribute to the global network of coaches and help the agile community to grow
Who are you?
We believe you want to take your career to the next level, working with inspiring and creative people around the globe. To be successful in this position, you need the ability to create engagement around shared vision and objectives.
As a foundation, you have a relevant University degree and previous scrum master experience. You have a good understanding and own practical experience of agile ways of working. You have a pragmatic approach to Agile transformation and understand when change recommendations should be evolutionary, and when they should be revolutionary.
You have excellent coaching skills and possess a great ability to collaborate with and inspire people in their adoption of the Agile mindset. You have a talent for listening but are not afraid of sharing your knowledge when needed. You have a passion for motivating people, and you are a strong network builder. Finally, you find energy in working in a changing environment, executing the Volvo Group transformation agenda.
Maria Lydig, Head of Agile
The desired location for the position is flexible.
Please note that the role has multiple positions to be filled.
Ready for the next move?
Are you excited to bring your skills and disruptive ideas to the table? We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply today! Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site at www.jobs.volvogroup.com. Please mind that the job advertisement has been marked with national Volvo Group headquarter, however the offer is flexible within the country.